Meet Curious George on July 15th


curious georgeIf you have a soft spot for that little rascal Curious George, you'll want to come to the library for Tundra Fun Stories on Tuesday, July 15th at 10:30 a.m. for a meet and greet.

A number of our young patrons have expressed their excitement about this event. In fact, I had quite a discussion with one young fella about how Curious George would get to the library. He suggested a truck, then I suggested a bicycle. We went back and forth a bit until I suggested a boat. He wasn't buying that, because "There's no water!" I just couldn't convince him that there is a river across the street.

So how Curious George will arrive remains a mystery. I just hope the Man in the Yellow Hat has a good map.

Labels: , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!





<< Home

Remember to READ 4 THe FuN oF iT @ Aaron Cutler Memorial Library!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?