Gardening for Bees & Butterflies


Gardening for Bees & Butterflies, March 19, 2019
I don't know about you, but I always love to watch the occasional bee or butterfly buzz or flutter from flower to flower in my garden.  I haven't intentionally planted anything to attract them, so it's a real treat when they show up.

Just imagine what it could be like if I did know what I was doing and planted things bees and butterflies actually like?

Patty Laughlin from Lorax Landscaping will be at the library on Tuesday, March 19th at 7:00PM to give us the low-down on how to make our gardens bee and butterfly friendly.

Her talk is free and open to the public, so grab a friend and come on down!

Labels: , , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!





<< Home

Remember to READ 4 THe FuN oF iT @ Aaron Cutler Memorial Library!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?